Creating a Website: Contact Page & Social Links

Today we will create part of the site. 
By which you can contact me, including links to social networks



Firstly, I want to change the social media icons to ones that I use and that will be relevant to my web-site and add the links bellow


As a result, I corrected the general appearance of the icons and added the ability to contact me by phone number and mail


next I need to make some changes to the general template of the "Contact Me" page, this is how it looks initially:


As a first step, I fixed the overall background color to a dark green to match the shade on the main page. Also, in some text, I corrected the color from dark to light, so that it was better read. Here's what it looks like after:



Next, I made changes to the overall dimensions of the blocks to make them more minimalistic and attractive


In the last step, I checked how it looks from the phone screen and I liked the final result


Now I've decided to add some changes, to start with, I've removed unnecessary information and visual blocks to make it easier to read and it looks simpler. I moved the contact information block to the right and added a photo of myself on the left side. I also decided to change the phrase "Let's talk" to "Contact me" 


And this is what the mobile version looks like





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice