Creating a Website: Content Creator Home Page

Today I start creating my page on WIX.COM 
I started by choosing a template that I will edit to suit myself


So, to begin with, I made the following changes
1. Changed the main colors of the theme to dark green (#194629) and light beige (#F8F4F1)
2. Corrected the information and entered her name and field of employment in journalism
3. Corrected the placement of several other details and aligned them in relation to other figures
4. Add my own photo 



I also fixed some more details including personal information, main menu edit and my mail information





I then saved all my changes using the save button in the top right-hand corner.

I also looked at my mobile view of my homepage and just adjusted the page to get rid of blank space - this is now much improved.



I decided to go back to some parts of my site and change them. 
Firstly, I removed unnecessary distracting details and buttons as I thought they were unnecessary, because you can do the same thing in the Menu window.

 Next, I removed some geometric shapes, removed the search engine, because I also think it's unnecessary here. I changed the menu window and left only the main thing: 
"Home" "About me" "Portfolio" "Contact"

Here what I got from my Home page:



And of course mobile version







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice