Creating a Website: Portfolio page

Today I created my Portfolio front page. 
Firstly, I switch the tab of the main menu "Portfolio" on my WIX website 


Next, I choose one of my photos and download them from computer that will be a background


Next, I inserted my new image onto the page and incorporated a 'button.' To achieve this, I navigated to the plus sign in the left-hand menu, selected 'Button,' and proceeded to drag and drop it onto my page.


Then I opened the menu and created a new page, designated as my project page for the current semester. I changed its name to "First work" and moved it under Portfolio, turning it into a subpage. Back to the button, I linked it to the recently created project page.

I then went through everything to make sure the link was working right and that the navigation was in good, ready for my project to be uploaded



After that, I added the "Back to Portfolio" button to my project page. I customized the font and color to make sure it was a button that would take you back to the main page of my portfolio.

After previewing and testing the button, I went back to the portfolio page and tried to make it look good by keeping the same font and style, but adding my project name to the button.



Now I can add the cover of my magazine, which is my main project. I also made some changes to the text and expanded the button to include the title of my interview project. I decided to place the button above the text because I think it looks better there.


I also removed some details in the text and visuals



Comments

  1. Good that you have done this but again the writing looks as if you have used a translator - I need your words and your student voice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice