Project Plan: Interviews of Ukrainian students in England

This is my project plan with timeline for the coming weeks (weeks 5-9) this will assist me in organising my time and work to complete by the deadline of 7th December 2023. I created this plan using Visme platform 




Project Plan Update - 21\11\23:

To review and assess the progress and my management of the work over time, I revisited the project sign-off document from Week Four and examined the tasks I had accomplished:

Project Sign off post - complete 

Initial Research post - complete

Project Plan - complete

At least two research posts on photo journalists - complete

A post on your target market - 

at least three process posts drafts and redrafts of writing/contact sheets of original images and equipment used with settings - Self study Step 1-4 (complete)

Technical research post on software you will use - in process

Post on creating your portfolio - complete

Finalising your portfolio and adding to your website - in process

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice