Reflective post

Project

Working on the project was quite challenging for me. I chose a very personal topic for my project, and I think this was a strong motivation to go deeper and do the work in detail and sincerely. 

My goal was to convey the emotional component and feelings of people who have had difficult experiences in their lives. I wanted to show that even despite the terrible situation and the war, people are strong enough start over. I think I managed to express this idea.



In my opinion, I could have done a better job with certain elements in the design and layout of the magazine, but I am still learning and want to improve my skills in the future and hopefully in my next work I will be able to do so.


Website

I was incredibly interested in the process of creating a website, it was not easy and I often faced many technical issues that were not clear. But in general now realise that this is a great practice for mastering new platforms such as WIX or Visme. 

I'm also happy with the result I achieved.

At the same time, I realise that there are many things I want to learn and continue to understand on new platforms. Especially in the technical aspects or design.


Blog

Because of my blog, I realised that I love writing. And thanks to my college studies, I'm becoming more and more aware of how to write more professionally and better, especially in English. 

Objectively, there are many things I need to continue learning, such as how to better convey my thoughts to the reader, or how to keep the reader interested from the first sentence to the end of the story. But it's a process and I hope to learn it in the next few semesters!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice