Selfstudy: Step 4 - Finalizing project & uploading to the website

Hello everyone!

Today I will show you last steps in my work with interview project, but firstly let's remind what we already did in my previous self study posts

  • I got all the materials and stories to my final article from the five Ukrainian students!
  • I had begin first pages of my article include cover, content pages and first story!

So, let's have a look to my next steps for today:

1. Read the other 4 stories and choose 3 of them (probably I left only 4 story in the result)

2. Continue rest go the pages and add page with the introduction 

3. Check all information and finalize the article 

4. Upload the final result to my website

Step 1

I thing that previously I should add the introduction before start of the stories and this should be something really catchy and insightful, something that will explain the main essence of the purpose and content to the reader and make them read the whole article. I had some ideas and a lot of thinking about that. I thought it will be great to show some real data information and then explain the purpose. There is what I finally got:


There is my firs page after cover and next pages is content pages, but I will show this later, because I should to finish the rest firstly.

Step 2

Recently I did show the page with a quote of the hero before full story, but after careful consideration with my tutor I made a changes to font,  because it was not very clear and difficult to read. So, now it's look like this:


Step 3

I got all the answers from real people on my word docs and now I need to read and check all the stories. Previously that's look like this:



But in my final project, I would like to show the full story without questions, because my goal is to create the feeling that the reader is talking to a student from Ukraine in their head, and the reader is listening and imagining their story in their head.

So, after I did check rest of the stories I go to platform Visme, where I begin my article and I continue the next story with Maryna:





I also have done rest of the stories with my last 2 heroes:








I should note that Victoria from the last story asked me not add her real photo, so I chose a fake photo from Visme materials 

Step 4

Content pages

I have also finished working on the table of contents of the magazine, which will of course be placed at the beginning of the magazine:



Step 5 

Last page 

It was important for me to make a final statement in my work. To draw a conclusion and bring it to the main point. In fact, I spent several days thinking about it, because it is one of the most important parts. And here are the final pages that I wrote and designed:



Step 6

Uploading to the website

I uploaded the final work to my website, with the help of my tutor, and now it looks like this:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice