Chapbook: Planing

What is your final idea? Please explain in two sentences the theme and
the form your writing will take.
My final idea is a mythological story about old cultural legend of Mavka, who is soul of the forest and her life, thoughts, her real face and fear of people. There is period of 17th century. Finally she find a man, who she is interested in. She is observe of him with a purpose of find a friend, but she is slowly gets to know the world of people. 

1. Considering the form, how do you intend to layout your book pages?
The form of chapbook will be a story with form of mythology and the world of magic and explanations from the view of my min character.

2. How many pages do you expect there will be?
25-35 pages

3. Are you going to use images? Are these your own images
(illustrations/photographs) or copyright free images that you will
source?
Yes, I have a plan to use my illustration for my chapbook. 

4. What is the plan of your time and how much you will need to spend on
this?
I plan to work on my book around 2-3 weeks with brakes of few days, because it is a creative work and it is important to come back to some of ides few days after writing. 

Remember writing is something that you will need time and concentration without disturbance - you must make sure that you plan time to do this.

5. What do you imagine the final book will look like?
I plan to use dark colours, maybe green and brown. I would love to research some mythology book and them design. Probably some decorative fonts. Probably format of size 5x7 with sort explanation on the back cover, contact page on the beginning and cover with name of the book and name of the author.

6. Have you considered the cover page/contents page/back cover with blurb?
I will add ISBN number on the end cover and maybe some other details.

7. Drafting and redrafting will need to be done? Who would you get to proofread your work?
I will ask to read my book some of my friends and especially some of my classmates.

Write down any other thoughts or comments related to your plan on
your blog post. 
I have a plan to write post about researching and ideas of my chapbook where I will express my thoughts more clearly. Moreover, I would like to research others authors works which are similar to my idea and way of writing. That all will be in my future blog posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice