Self - study: Chapbook pages of content and main parts

 Today I will show you the design of story plot pages of my book " the soul with green eyes". First of all, there is pages with are ready:



Now I am going to Canva file with my project of Chapbook, and create rest of the pages. I decided to make pages with overall content beige colour, and pages of Chapters with the same dark green colour:


Next, I am going to create the Content page, and as my book is really classic or traditional style, I would make it really simple but beautiful:


(rest I will add later as I am still writing Chapter 3-5) I decided to use same font as on the cover and introduction page, for same same style of the book. 

Then I am going to design pages for different parts of the book, I would like to make it look separate, so I choose dark green colour for that pages and add some details with leaves and branches:



To make main pages with the story arc more interesting and beautiful I add some details witch illustrate Mavka, her environment and feelings:




On the next step I am going to add the main text:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice