Self - Study: finish the Chapbook

Today I would like to show the last steps of working on my Chapbook which include ending of the story, design of the pages and serialise describing. 

First of all, I have finished all the story in my Google.dox file, which you can find here.

I have finished Chapter 2-4 and cut it to separate paragraph which meant separate pages in my book. There is how is it looks like:



Next step, I am going to my Chapbook design in Canva and add text to the pages. I chose the most appropriate illustration to the text:


Next, I am going to save the best position of the illustration:


The last step is adding the text:


Then I do the same with all other pages, I will show you just few of them:




Also you can notice that some illustrations are covered with the text, there it was by decision to create for more interesting design:




Than I am going back to my content page and add the text of all of the chapters, additionally some design elements with a branches:


Finally, I am going to my last page with the end, there is quite simple, but beautiful end page:

Overall in my book I used two font "Adlery Pro" as a title, and "Adore The World" as a main font. Final result you can find on my website or here: 

"The soul with green eyes" final version 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice