Website Gallery: Book project

Today I have a plan to create a new page in my website on Wix.com about my Chapbook project and of course show in my blog post all the prosses. 

We can begin from my portfolio page, where I add more space, as well i add my cover to the book, short explanation and name of the book on the button. There is result with I got: 


Also I linked my button with new page for book, which I also created:


I choose a blanc page as it is the most easier to modified, and my design on the website is quite minimalistic:



Then I just copy text and button from my previous page with project and change the context:


Then I change Title and add text of introduction from my book:


my next step is adding my book from Canva to website. So, I am going to Canva file with ready book:


Them I need to click "Share" on the top of the page and choose "Embed":


I choose a first link from those option:


Them I am going to Wix.com to my website and new page with Chapbook project, I click "+" and then "Embed code" :



I choose a first option with "Embed code" and paste the copied code from the canvas there:


Finally I got updated full book with all pages on my page on website:


On the preview we can see that pages can be turned and the book can be opened in full screen:



And on the main menu we can see all the pages with a new one:


Final step is check the view on the mobile version:

Portfolio page 

Chapbook project page 

Chapbook project page






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome post!

Final project: Ideas Generation

Above & Below: Class Practice